What is a Jade Roller?
You've heard of the jade roller, but do you know how to use it or what the history is of this special aesthetic utensil? Jade is a mineral that has been used in oriental medicine since the 7th century. It offers soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing and stimulating properties that help to improve the appearance of the skin.
How do I use it?
It is recommended to use the SMARTRSKIN Jade Roller at a cold temperature. It can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Once you have removed the Jade Roller from the refrigerator, apply a nickel-sized amount of SMARTRSKIN's Vitamin C serum.
- Begin gently pressing (see what's most comfortable for you), and massage starting from the neck, chin, and mouth. Move from the center of your beautiful face to the outside in the area of the cheekbones and eye contour.
- Next, move to the neck and forehead.
- Repeat 5 to 6 times and take into account the technique from the inside out and upward movements to favor gravity.
- By rolling up and around the entire face, blood circulation is increased and helps reduce the signs of redness. In turn, cell regeneration occurs, an important process to maintain a healthy and youthful looking skin.
- The Jade Roller by SMARTRSKIN can help stimulate and increase the production of collagen, which may improve the elasticity and tone of the skin.
- Relaxes the muscles and facial nerves reducing tension and facial stress.
- Thanks to the low temperature at which the jade stone is exposed in the fridge, it helps close pores and feels refreshing.
It can be used at any time, day or night. It is advisable to perform the facial massage technique at least 3 times a week. The key to seeing results, is to keep your skincare routine consistent. Love your skin -- we do!