What is Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum Officinale)
You recognize this common weed that grows in your garden.Did you know it is a natural herb with various health properties? It is one of the latest developments in the health community as it includes vitamins A (a natural antioxidant), C and E as well as iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Dandelion is usually trending for its skin processing, soothing and anti-aging advantages due to all of those naturally occurring substances that do wonders for the skin.
• Vitamins A, C, and E possess powerful antioxidants that defend skin against radical harm and signs of anti-aging. Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Protein, Magnesium and Calcium are particularly crucial for the assembly of healthy skin. Vitamins B and A are antioxidants that keep the skin safe from the harmful effects of an excessive amount of sun exposure.
All the elements of herbs work along to facilitate detoxify skin to assist calm irritation creating soothing acne-prone skin and work along to create the most effective natural product on the market to enhance the growing of skin.
Benefits of Dandelion:
• Helps improve fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduce inflammation and controls acne
• Encourages your skin to become stronger
• Fights against free radicals
• It is also perfect ideal for people with sensitive skin conditions like Rosacea (Redness on the skin) and Eczema (Itchy, cracked and rough skin)
• Dandelion removes impurities that allow skin to become healthier, even skin tone and texture
• Helps to rebuild collagen structures in the skin
Origin of Dandelion:
Dandelions are native to Europe but have been introduced by the Europeans who migrated to North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia. Dandelion is an English word that originates from a French name of this plant "dent de lion" which means "lion's tooth”
Dandelion has been used is medicine for centuries as it was firstly recognized by Persian pharmacists around 900 A.D. They have been consumed in teas and salads as the leaves and flowers are edible, these flowers can be found easily in your gardens and backyards.
You can find dandelion in SMARTRSKIN's Vitamin C Serum