5 Benefits of SmartrSkin Vitamin C Serum
Surely, there’s a wide range of skincare products for different types of skin that are available in the market nowadays. And one of the talks of the town skincare product is this Vitamin C Serum. SmartrSkin Vitamin C Serum has proven and tested properties that guarantee visible results.
Benefits of SmartrSkin Vitamin C for the face:
- Smartrskin Vitamin C serum has Vitamin C (20%) and Vitamin E that helps to prevent sun damage
- Hyaluronic Acid, to retain moisture & speed up healing
- Natural Jojoba Oil, to help control bacterial growth
- Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera, for sunburns & skin irritation
- Amino Acid Arginine, to help heal acne and skin damage
Why choose SmartrSkin Vitamin C Serum?
SmartrSkin Vitamin C Serum has been thoroughly formulated and tested with high-quality ingredients perfect for your skin. Our all Natural Vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid will create new collagens to restore the elasticity and structure of your skin damaged by years of exposure to the harmful rays of the sun and a harsh environment. SmartrSkin Vitamin C Serum has been tested, proven, and loved by the mass since day one! We also have many influencers and personalities all over the United States that can attest to our product claims.
Although Vitamin C benefits are endless, there are some people that may experience side effects. Consult a dermatologist if you’re experiencing any of these Vitamin C serum side effects:
- Irritation: Although Vitamin C serum is widely used by people with all skin types, it is typically common for those with sensitive skin to experience irritation.
- Breakouts: Vitamin C serum for acne scars can help protect the skin from UV damage and pollution, which will naturally result in lesser breakouts. In the rare case of a breakout during the first few days of usage, stop using the serum and consult a dermatologist before using it again.
- Flaky Skin: This is just dead skin falling off. Flaky skin is something that might happen during the first few days of usage if you use too much of the Vitamin C serum, so start slow if you have a public appearance coming up. Using a moisturizer can reduce this Vitamin C serum side effect.
- Sun Damage: Vitamin C serum benefits skin during the daytime and will help you against harmful UV; however, it might cause sun damage if you don’t use sunscreen of at least SPF 50.
Want to achieve that perfect glowing skin? Try SmartrSkin Vitamin C serum and other SmartrSkin products to keep your skin glowing at all times! Visit Products – SmartrSkin for more amazing deals!